- Please note that the food is freshly cooked and needs to consume within 45 minutes after reaches the destination.
- Prior Meal Box Order has to be given at least before 48 hrs.
- Minimum quantity of Meal Box Order is “5”
- Our food is freshly cooked and you must enjoy within the time frame, not for re-storage in the refrigerator. If stored than the taste and quality may depreciate and for that, we will not be held responsible
- If you have any food allergy or intolerance please inform us while placing the order
- For the online “A-la-carte” order, your minimum cart value must be Rs. 250/-.
- For offline Individual items below Rs.250/-, you can “Take Away” those items from our cafe. Find our location
- Instant “Meal Box of the Day” can also be ordered offline by submitting a form on our website or by contacting customer support or from our take away counter. (Note- We are taking extra delivery charges below 10 nos of orders )
- For home delivery for min 10 Meal Box Orders.
- Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability, delivery capacity, and acceptance by us. When you place your order online, we will send you an auto-generated order detail, you must inform us immediately if any details are not correct. If the product for which you placed order is not available or if we are not able to deliver at your location, we will inform you through a phone call or SMS.
- All prices are listed on the website are correct at the time of publication. We also reserve the right to alter the menu items and rate as and when required.
- The price mentioned on the Bulk & A-la-carte menu is excluding taxes, when you place the order the final price will be displayed along with the applicable taxes.
1. A-la-carte order (Lunch/Dinner): Mon-Sun [11:30 AM to 03:00 PM & 05:00 PM to 09:30 PM]
2. A-la-carte (Breakfast/snacks/quick bytes/Dessert items): Mon-Sun [09:30 AM to 03:00 PM & 06:00 PM to 09:30 PM]
3. Bulk order (Prior 48 hrs): Mon-Sun [09:30 AM to 03:00 PM & 05:00 PM to 09:30 PM
- Meal Box order after store hour will automatically considered as order of next day’s store opening hours.
- While we deliver your food at the destination, please cross-check with food items and quantity matching with your order in the presence of our delivery staff. We shall do all possible to deliver your ordered food as soon as possible. However, we shall not be liable related to this matter after the delivery is successfully done
- In case you pay more than once for the same order by mistake, the extra amount will be refunded via the same gateway to the source within 15 to 20 working days.
- In case of cancellation or alteration, you must notify immediately preferably by phone before your food starts cooking in case of ala carte or instant order, request to provide order no.
- In case of online instant or a-la-carte order, you can also cancel your order in your account created at the time of order within 10 minutes.
- In case of cancellation or alteration, you must notify immediately preferably by phone before the cut of time in case of bulk or advance order, request to provide order no.
- If you have paid in advance through any gateway & If the cancellation was made in time, we will refund or re-credit your debit or credit card with full payment within 15 days
- The delivery time mentioned to you may vary subject to the traffic and weather condition during that period. The breakdown of the vehicle while delivering may also be accounted for the delay.
- Certain content, products, and services available via our Service may include materials from third- parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party Websites/Apps that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or Website/Apps, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party Website/Apps
- Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure You understand them before You engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- All materials on the Website/App, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software, and other elements (collectively, “Material”) are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by ANNAM. You acknowledge and agree that all Material on the Website/App is made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein or elsewhere in the Website/App, no Material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without express written permission of ANNAM. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the Material. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize the App or any part of the Material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
- The Website/App may not be used in connection with any commercial purposes, except as specifically approved by Food
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, You represent that you are at least 18 (Eighteen) years of age and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may You, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, You are prohibited from using the site or its content:
(a) for any unlawful purpose;
(b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
(c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
(d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
(e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
(f) to submit false or misleading information;
(g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related Website/App, other Website/Apps, or the Internet;
(h) to collect or track the personal information of others;
(i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
(j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
(k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related Website/App, other Websites/Apps, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the service or any related Website/App for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Us and Our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Bhubaneswar.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using Our Website/App. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website/App or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to Our Website/App. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website/App following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- We take complaints very seriously and aim to address your concerns within 2 working days. All complaints to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.The customer support team can also be reached on 9556800333